你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗
Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?
- 干嘛 - 只是想看我的星座命运…
MONICA: Why? - I just wanna check my horoscope...
准不准
...see if it was right.
天啊,菲比,现在别回头看
Oh, my God. Phoebe. Don't look now, but, behind you there's a guy...
你背后有个 将会令我们伤心欲绝的帅哥
...who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into depression.
在哪里
Where?
到妈妈怀里来
Ooh, come to Mama.
他来了,酷一点…
Okay, he's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.
- 帽子不错 - 谢谢
- Nice hat. - Thanks.
- 我们应该有所行动,吹口哨 - 才不要
- We should do something. Whistle. - We're not gonna whistle.
- 来吧,吹… - 不
- Yeah, come on, do it. - No.
快点…
- Do it. Do it. Do it. - Woo-hoo!
我不敢相信你居然做出这种事
I can't believe you did that.
《老友记》 第一季 第11集:宾太太之吻
Friends S01E11: The One with Mrs. Bing
(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)
(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)
(主演:丽莎·库卓)
(主演:马特·勒布朗)
(主演:马修·派瑞)
(主演:大卫·修蒙)
我为什么会叫:呜呼
MONICA: Why did I woo-hoo?
难道我期望 他回过头来然后说:
I mean, what was I hoping? He'd turn around and say:
我喜欢那声音,我现在就要你
"Ooh, I love that sound. I must have you now"?
我只希望我们能帮上一点忙
I just wish there was something we could do.
你好 昏迷的帅哥
Hello. Hello, coma guy.
起来 你这娘娘腔 起来…
Get up, you Girl Scout! Up, up, up!
- 菲比 你在干什么 - 或许没人试过这一招
- Phoebe, what are you doing? - Maybe nobody's tried this.
(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)
希望至少能知道他的名字
I wish we at least knew his name.
(编剧:艾利·沙强奇)
瞧他这张脸
Would you look at that face?
即使在昏迷中 他仍一副精明样 我猜他是个律师
I mean, even sleeping he looks smart. I bet he's a lawyer.
你有看见他手关节上的凹凸吗 那代表他有艺术气息
Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
好 他是个兼职教雕塑的律师
Okay. He's a lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.
而且他会跳舞
And he can dance.
(导演:詹姆斯·柏洛斯)
他是那种静静听你讲话的人
And he's the kind of guy who, when you're talking, he's listening...
而不是说〝对,我知道〞
...you know, and not saying, "Yeah, I understand"...
- 却想着你裸体的样子 - 别说了
...but wondering what you look like naked. - Oh, stop it.
我希望男生都像他这样
I wish all guys could be like him.
我知道
I know.
难道纽约没有适合 你们的清醒男生
Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
- 他身旁没人照顾 - 我们觉得应该负起责任
- He doesn't have anyone. - Yeah. We feel kind of responsible.
我不敢相信你会喊:呜呼
I can't believe you said, "Woo-hoo."
连我都不说〝呜呼〞
I don't even say, "Woo-hoo."
喔,她出现了
Oh, she's coming up. She's coming up.
稍后
Folks, when we come back...
我们将和风趣的 诺拉泰勒宾来聊一聊…
...we'll talk about her new book Euphoria Unbound...
她的新书《无边的快感》 你得叫你的孩子上床睡觉了
...with always-interesting Nora Tyler Bing. Put the kids to bed for this one.
我们别看这个 其他电视台有《柏尼斯之周末夜》
Don't watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime and HBO and Cinemex.
- 不行 - 拜托,她是你妈妈耶!
- No way. - Come on. She's your mom.
所以才要看《柏尼斯之周末夜》
Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's.
死人的裤裆部分被打几十次 很有看头
Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times.
- 不看吗 - 钱德,我得告诉你
- No? - Chandler, I gotta tell you...
我爱你妈写的书
...I love your mom's books. I love her books.
飞机上不能没有她的书陪伴 她的书太酷了
I cannot get on a plane without one. I mean, this is so cool.
你无法想像当你11岁的时候
You wouldn't think it's cool if you were 11...
你的朋友们争相传阅 第79页《情妇婊子》时的感觉
...and all your friends were passing around page 79 of Mistress Bitch.
拜托,钱德,我超爱你妈的 她一级棒
Come on, Chandler. I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
- 你这么说是因为她不是你妈 - 拜托,她是…
- You can say that. She's not your mom. ROSS: Oh, please. She's the...
亲爱的
RACHEL: Hi, sweetie.
那个意大利通心粉 什么时候从罗马回来的
When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
- 昨晚 - 真的
- Last night. - Really?
难道他的飞机 没在空中炸成火球
So then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?
只是我做的一个梦
Just a dream I had.
但…
But, phew.
嘿…她上节目了
Hey, hey, hey. She's on.
诺拉宾
Ah. Nora Bing.
等一下再谈你的书吧
Before we get to the book.
听说你在伦敦被逮捕?
What is this about you being arrested in London? What is that about?
- 你妈被逮捕 - 嘘,我正在深感骄傲呢
- Your mom was arrested? - Shh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
说来有点难为情…
This is kind of embarrassing...
有时我在和一个男人亲热后…
...but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
她怎会说难为情
- Why would she say that's embarrassing? - Shh.
我非常想吃宫保鸡丁
- I just get this craving for Kung Pao chicken.
透露太多了!
That's too much information.
现在你正为新书做宣传 情况如何
So now you're doing this book tour thing. How's that going?
还不错,明天我将前往纽约 虽然我不太想去
Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate.
但我的儿子住那儿,我爱他
But I get to see my son, who I love.
噢
GROUP: Oh.
我只能从电视上知道 一般的妈妈都会打电话
This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
别误会,只是我无法把你 与母亲这个词联系起来
You know, don't take this wrong, I just don't see you as a mom somehow.
- 我绝对没有恶意 - 不,我是个很棒的妈妈
- I don't mean that bad. - Oh, no. I'm a fabulous mom.
我儿子的第一盒保险套 是我买给他的
I bought my son his first condoms.
然后他就欲火焚身
And then he burst into flames.
国会正讨论新削减预算赤字法案
MONICA: Let's see. "Congress is debating a new deficit-reduction bill.
市长想再度提高地铁票价
The mayor wants to raise subway fares again.
今天最高气温是45度〞
The high today was 45."
还有各球队正在比赛
And, oh. And teams played sports.
(爱你的菲比和摩妮卡 祝你早日康复)
- 叫格伦如何 - 不好
PHOEBE: What about Glen? MONICA: No.
- 他可以是格伦 - 不,还不够特别
- He could be a Glen. - Mm-mm. Not special enough.
亚格·曼侬怎么样
Ooh, how about Agamemnon?
太特别了
Way too special.
(餐厅酒吧一墨西哥餐厅 免费外送)
我饿死了,我想吃什么
I'm famished. What do I want?
拜托,别又是宫保鸡丁
Please, God, don't let it be Kung Pao chicken.
你看了那节目,感觉如何?
Oh, you watched the show. What did you think?
我觉得你应该更放开一些…
Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just...
怎么是这种地方
What is this dive?
只有你才会选这种地方
- Only you could've picked this place. - Oh.
闭嘴,这里很有意思
Come on. Shut up. It's fun.
- 嗨 - 抱一个
- Hi. - Give me a hug.
- 我想我们现在可以喝点龙舌酒了 - 我知道我可以
- Well, I think we're ready for some tequila. - I know I am.
- 谁要喝烈酒 - 我要
- Who's doing shots? - Hit me.
- 我也来 - 这是你的,罗斯
- I'm in. - There you go. Ross?
我不太喝烈酒
Uh, I'm not really a shot-drinking kind of guy.
抱歉,我们迟到了
Hi. Sorry. Sorry we're late.
我们太忙忘了看时间
We, uh, kind of just, you know, lost track of time.
但是人可以改变
But a man can change.
有人要我赞扬任何事物吗
Anyone want me to appraise anything?
宾太太,告诉你,我拜读过 你所有的大作
Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I've read everything you've ever written.
我说真的 我读过《午夜快感》后
No, I mean it. When I read Euphoria at Midnight...
就一心想成为作家
...all I wanted to do was become a writer.
别这么说,我能办到 大家就都能办到
Oh, please, honey. If I can do it, anybody can.
你只需先描述几个欧洲城市
You just start with half a dozen European cities...
以各种委婉语言形容男性生殖器
...throw in 30 euphemisms for male genitalia...
然后碰…就能写成一本书了
...and, bam, you have got yourself a book.
各位,这是我妈妈
My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
226房有留言吗?
Yeah, any messages for room 226?
- 你还好吧,猛男 - 我还好
- You okay, slugger? - Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.
你今晚是怎么了
What is with you tonight?
没什么…
Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
好,谢谢
NORA: Okay, thank you.
是因为那个意大利舔手男 对吧
It's the Italian hand-licker, isn't it?
不,是因为被他舔的人
No. It's the one he's licking.
她应该和你在一起
She's supposed to be with you.
你真行
You're good.
罗斯,我卖出上亿本的书
Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold 100 million copies of my books...
知道为什么吗
...and you know why?
因为封面上的辣妹露两点
The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
不,因为我知道该如何描写 让女人陷入爱河的男人
No, because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
相信我,我可推销不出巴洛
Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo.
没人有兴趣 买本325页全是写巴洛的书
People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.
他不过是个二等货
Come on. The guy's a secondary character.
不过是最后被你搞定的纠葛
He's just a... You know, a complication you eventually kill off.
什么时候
When?
他不是英雄主角
He's not a hero.
知道我们的英雄主角是谁
You know who our hero is?
封面上露两点的猛男
The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
不,是你啊
No, it's you.
- 拜托 - 不,我是说真的
- Please. - No, really.
你既聪明又性感
Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
- 真的 - 是呀
- Right. - Oh, come on, kiddo.
你会没事的,相信我
You're gonna be fine, believe me.
啊-哦
Uh-oh.
我到街上尿就好了
Uh, I'll just pee in the street.
钱德在吗
Is Chandler here?
- 在 - 等等,过来
- Yeah. - Wait. Come here.
关于昨天晚上
Okay, uh, about last night...
你知道的…
...um, you know...
你没有告诉钱德吧
...Chandler. You didn't tell...
因为我想我们不需要告诉钱德
Okay, I'm thinking we don't need to tell Chandler.
只是个吻,没什么大不了的
It was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
- 对,没什么大不了的 - 没错
- Right. No big deal. - Okay.
才怪
In Bizarro-world.
你违反规定
You broke the code.
- 什么规定? - 不能亲朋友妈妈的规定
- What code? - You don't kiss your friend's mom.
姊妹还可以 火辣的姑妈或许也行
Sisters are okay. Maybe a hot-looking aunt.
妈妈不行,绝对不行
But not a mom. Never a mom.
你们在外面干什么?
What are you guys doing out here?
乔和我说过要早起去打壁球
Uh, well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game.
显然有人睡过头
But, um, apparently somebody overslept.
对,你没带球拍?
Yeah, well, you don't have your racquet.
对,我的拍子拿去修理了
No. No, I don't, because it's being restrung.
有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的
Ahem. Somebody was supposed to bring me one.
是吗?你又没说把手的尺寸
Yeah. Well, you didn't call and leave your grip size.
你们时间还真多
Okay, you guys are spending way too much time together.
好吧,我是人渣 我是人渣
Okay, I'm scum. I'm scum.
- 罗斯 你怎能让这种事发生 - 我也不知道
- Ross, how could you let this happen? - I don't know.
她不像是一般的妈妈,她很性感
Well, it's not like she's a regular mom. You know? She's sexy. She's...
你认为我妈不性感
You don't think my mom's sexy?
不一样的性感
Well, not in the same way.
我得让你知道 葛洛莉雅·崔比亚尼…
I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani...
当年也是美到不行
...was a handsome woman in her day, all right?
你认为生七个小孩 是件容易的事吗
You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
嗯?
Huh?
我想我们越谈越离谱了
Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here.
- 哎 - 嘿
- Aah. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 你们在这里干什么
- Hey. - What are you guys doing out here?
噢,呵呵,不是打壁球
Well, ha, ha, not playing racquetball.
- 他忘了告诉我把手尺寸 - 他没带眼罩
- He forgot to leave his grip size. - He didn't get the goggles.
没错
Oh. Right.
你们似乎有问题要解决
Well, sounds like you two have issues.
再见,宝贝
Goodbye, baby.
他们是不是故意在我面前 做这件事
Do they wait for me to do this?
- 你到底要不要告诉他 - 才不要告诉他
- So are you gonna tell him? - I'm not gonna tell him.
- 为何要告诉他 - 如果你不说
- Why would I tell him? - How about, because if you don't...
他妈或许会
...his mother might? - Hmm.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
他没穿护裆
Uh, he's not even wearing a jock strap.
我刚问什么
What did I ask?
嗨嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
没事,我只是来 在那个…
Nothing. I just thought I'd stop by, you know, after the, ahem...
那个之后 你知道的 你来这里干什么
That I, you know. Um, so, what are you doing here?
我不是专程来此
I'm not really here.
只是顺路拿这些过来
I just thought I'd drop these off on the way. My way.
你常…
Do you, um, come here a lot...
一个人来
...without me?
没有…
No, no, no.
你认为他早上有好一点吗
So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?
我怎么会知道 我又没来
How would I know? I wasn't here.
真的吗?也没替他换睡衣?
Really? Not even to, um, change his pajamas?
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
你是我朋友,我得告诉你
You're my friend. I had to tell you.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
巴洛亲了我妈
Paolo kissed my mom?
对,我不知道你是否注意到 他喝了很多酒
Yeah, I mean, I don't know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink.
他酒醉的模样你也见识过
I mean, you know how he gets when he's drunk...
我办不到…是我
I can't do this. I did it.
抱歉,是我亲了你妈
It was me. I'm sorry. I kissed your mom.
什么
What?
瑞秋和巴洛的事令我很沮丧 我想我是喝太多酒
I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo and I think I had too much tequila...
诺拉,妈妈太太,宾妈…
...and Nora... Mrs. Mom, your Bing, was...
只是对我很体贴 但没发生什么事
She was just being nice, you know? But nothing happened.
什么都没有,可以问乔伊 乔伊刚好走进来
Nothing. Ask Joey. Joey came in...
你知道这件事吗
- You knew about this? - Uh...
知识是很难懂的
You know, knowledge is a tricky thing.
我们一起待了一天 你为何没告诉我
I spent the entire day with you. Why didn't you tell me?
嘿…他们被我逮到算你幸运
Hey, hey. You're lucky I caught them when I did...
不然后果可不堪设想
...or else who knows what would've happened?
谢了,老兄,帮了大忙
Thanks, man. Big help.
我真不敢相信 你到底在想什么
I can't believe this. What the hell were you thinking?
我没有…我不知道
I wasn't. I don't know. I...
我和我妈之间的那些事 朋友中属你最清楚了
Of all my friends, no one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you.
- 我知道 - 我无法相信你会做这种事
- I know. - I can't believe you did this.
- 我也无法相信 - 我还在气你没告诉我
- Me neither. - I'm mad at you for not telling me.
- 为什么生我的气啊 - 让我用力关门吧
- What are you mad at me...? - Let me slam the door.
钱德,我没亲她 是他
Chandler, I didn't kiss her. He did.
违反规定就是这种下场
See what happens when you break the code?
乔伊
- Joey. - Aah! Uh.
- 瑞秋 - 嘿
- Rach. - Hey.
〝《堕落女人》 作者:瑞秋·凯伦·葛林〞
"A Woman Undone. By Rachel Karen Green."
对,我想尝试一下,我仍在写第一章
Yeah, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter.
你认为他〝粗棉布〞监牢中的〝爱棒〞 能获得解放吗
Now, do you think his "love stick" can be "liberated from its denim prison"?
我想可以吧
Yeah, I'd say so.
另外你拼错这个词了
And there's no "J" in "engorged."
- 嘿,瑞秋 - 嘿
- Hey, Rach. - Hey.
- 哈罗 - 哈罗
- Hello. - Hello.
- 你今晚要去医院吗 - 没有 你呢
- You going to the hospital tonight? - No. You?
没有,你呢
No. You?
你刚问过了
You just asked me.
好吧,或许这是个圈套
Okay, maybe it was a trick question.
- 瑞秋,我们现在能开始了吗 - 好
- Um, Rachel, can we do this now? - Okay.
我好火热
I am so hot.
这是我爸妈在婚礼时照的
And here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day.
你告诉我,她是不是个美女
Now, you tell me she's not a knockout.
没想到我们会谈论这个
I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
就试着想像她没挺着大肚子
Come on, just try to picture her not pregnant. That's all.
中央咖啡厅很荣幸 为各位介绍菲比布非小姐
Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
谢谢
PHOEBE: Thanks.
嗨,好
Hi. Um, ahem. Okay.
这首歌是有关一个我刚认识的男生
I'd like to start with a song that's about a man I recently met...
他已成为我生命中重要的男人
...who's, um, come to be very important to me.
好
Okay.
你无须醒来当我的男人
You don't have to be awake To be my man
只要你一息尚存 我就会在一旁守候
Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand
虽然我们相遇不久
Though we just met the other day
我想说…
There's something I have got to say
谢谢各位,我得休息一下
Okay, thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
感谢菲比布非小姐
RACHEL: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Whoo!
- 她在搞什么东西 - 菲比刚刚…
- What the hell was that? - Phoebe just started...
我是和乔伊讲话,亲老妈的人
I believe I was talking to Joey. All right, there, mother-kisser?
〝亲老妈的人〞
"Mother-kisser."
我闭嘴
I'll shut up.
钱德,我知道你仍在生我的气
Chandler, can I say something? I know you're still mad at me.
我只想说那一夜有两个人
I just wanna say that there were two people there that night, okay?
- 两双嘴唇 - 是,我希望她亲口告诉我
- There were two sets of lips. - Yes, well, I expect this from her.
她一直都是个佛洛依德梦魇
Okay? She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
如果她一直这样 你为何不找她谈谈
Okay, but if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
因为太复杂了,一团乱
Because it's complicated. It's complex.
你亲了我妈
Hey, you kissed my mom.
我们正在排练希腊剧
We're rehearsing a Greek play.
- 真幽默 排练完了吗 - 没有
- That's funny. We done now? - No.
你不找她谈 不说出你的感受
Okay, you mean you're not gonna talk to her, tell her how you feel?
不,别以为你亲过她
That would be a no. Just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom...
就自以为了解她 相信我,不能找她谈
...doesn't mean you know her, all right? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
到底是能还是不能
Okay. "You can't"? Or you can't?
好,这是我的手指 好,这是我的膝盖
Okay, that's my finger. Okay, that's my knee.
还在排练
Still doing the play.
好,你对他怎么了
All right, what did you do with him?
- 你醒了 - 瞧瞧你
- You're awake. - Look at you.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
头有点晕,基本上还行
Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
你的气色好极了
Gosh, you look good.
我感觉好极了
I feel good.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
- 对不起 - 我叫菲比布非
- Sorry. - I'm Phoebe Buffay.
我叫摩妮卡盖勒 我一直在照顾你
I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.
我们一直在照顾你
We both have.
- 雕刻艺术品是你们送的? - 其实只有我一个
- So the Etch A Sketch is from you guys? - Actually, it's just from me.
- 我替你做脚底按摩 - 知道是谁帮你刮胡子的吗?是我
- Yeah, I got you the foot massager. - Know who shaved you? That was me.
- 我念书给你听 - 我唱歌给你听
- I read to you. - I sang. Ha.
谢了
Well, thanks.
- 我的荣幸 - 不客气
- Oh, my pleasure. - You're welcome.
我想那就再见了
So I guess I'll see you around.
什么 就这样
What? That's it?
〝再见〞
"See you around"?
- 不然要我说什么 - 我不知道
- Well, what do you want me to say? - Well, I don't know.
或许该说
Maybe, uh:
〝你真好
"That was nice.
这对我来讲意义重大
It meant something to me.
我会打电话给你〞
I'll call you."
- 好吧,我会打给你 - 一点诚意都没有
- All right. I'll call you. - I don't think you mean that.
典型的男人
This is so typical.
我们付出
You know, we give...
付出
...and we give...
不断的付出
...and we give.
却得不到任何回报
And then we just get nothing back.
有一天他醒来却只说〝再见〞
And then one day, it's just, you know, you wake up and "See you around."
走吧,菲比
Let's go, Phoebe.
知道吗?我们以为你与众不同
You know what? We thought you were different.
不过我想这只是昏迷的缘故
But I guess it was just the coma.
楼下的车已发动
NORA: The car's running downstairs.
我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友
I wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends.
- 需要我在里斯本帮你买什么吗 - 不需要 知道你要去就够了
- Anything you want from Lisbon? - No, just knowing you're there is enough.
好吧,要乖哦,我爱你
All right. Well, be good. I love you.
你亲了我最好的罗斯
You kissed my best Ross.
好像说错了,反正差不多
Or something to that effect.
好吧
Okay.
我做了蠢事
Look, it was stupid.
- 愚蠢至极 - 愚蠢至极
- Really stupid. - Really stupid.
我也不知道是怎么发生的
And I don't even know how it happened.
抱歉,孩子,我保证不会再发生这种事
I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
- 我们没事吧 - 没事
- Are we okay now? - Yeah.
不…
No. No.
男人与门之间禁忌的爱
Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
嘘
Shh.
他说了,不只是亲吻的事 一切都说出来了
He did it. He told her off. And not just about the kiss, about everything.
开玩笑吧?
- You're kidding? - No.
他说〝你何时才能成熟 开始有个妈的样子〞
He said, "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
等等,她回答说
- Wow. - Wait, then she came back with:
〝问题是:你何时才能长大 了解我有大屁股?〞
"The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb?"
等等,你确定她不是说
Okay, wait. Are you sure she didn't say:
〝你何时才能长大 了解我是你妈〞吗
"When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
- 这样比较说得通 - 你也这样认为吗
- That makes more sense. - You think?
是啊
Yeah.
现在情况怎么样
So, what's going on now?
我不知道 我一直在这里说给你听
I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you.
我什么都听不到,等等…
I don't hear anything. Wait, wait, wait.
你看见什么
What do you see?
很难说,他们好小而且上下颠倒
It's hard to tell. They're so tiny and upside down.
等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
他们走过来,他们走过去
They're walking away. They're walking away.
不,不是 他们走过来了,快逃
No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run, run!
你还好吧,孩子
You okay, kiddo?
- 还好 - 当个乖孩子
- Yeah, I'm okay. - All right. You be good.
小心开车
Drive safe.
- 你好,宾太太 - 你好,盖勒先生
- Mrs. Bing. - Mr. Geller.
嘿
Hey.
你当真?
You mean that?
对 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
我告诉她了
- So I told her. - Oh.
- 情况怎么样 - 简直太糟了
- How did it go? - Awful. Awful.
没有比这更糟糕的
Couldn't have gone worse.
- 感觉怎样 - 不错
- Well, how do you feel? - Pretty good.
我告诉她了
I told her.
瞧,看到没有
Well, see?
或许我亲你妈不是个坏主意…
So maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, you know, me kissing your mom, huh?
不过我们不必继续往下说了吧
But we don't have to go down that road.
这只是第一章
Now, this is just the first chapter...
我要大家坦白的意见
...and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay?
在第二页中他的手没伸向 她那〝尖挺“的双峰
Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her "heaving beasts."
什么是〝乳投〞
What's a "niffle"?
你在尖挺的双峰上可以找到
You can usually find them on the heaving beasts.
好吧…算我不会打字
All right, all right, so I'm not a great typist.
你有看到这句吗 〝他这只巨大、跳动的笔〞
Wait, did you get to the part about his "huge, throbbing pens"?
他写作时你可得离远一点
Tell you, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those.
- 好了,别看了,还给我 - 不
- All right, that's it. Give them back. GROUP: No.
于慧国华娱乐网:于慧出生在山东青岛,1986年考入上海戏剧学院表演系。在校期间就参加了电视剧《聊斋-云翠仙》的拍摄 。1989年在黄蜀芹执导的电视剧《围城》中饰演汪太太。之后演绎拍摄了《喋血金兰》、《血染桃花水》、《武则天》、《汉武帝》等多部影视作品。《汉武帝》饰演陈皇后《武则天》饰演萧淑妃1996...
2 娱乐圈实力派女演员,演技派女星她是中国大陆女演员,毕业于中央戏剧学院表演系。2006年,她与仲星火一起拍摄电影《飞刀》,扮演角色荷花。同年与曾志伟合作的电影《徽州红伶》。出演电影《浅蓝深蓝》,片中与那英、姜昆等联袂演出,片中出演人物——大王妈妈。2007年在央视大戏《家事如天》,她扮演第三者杨晖。新版《梁山伯与祝英台》,出演年轻...
3 京剧海港高志扬的扮演者赵文奎有点阅历的人都听过样板戏,看过《海港》,有些人还会哼唱几句马洪亮的“大吊车,真厉害,成吨的钢铁它轻轻地一抓就起来”……今天咱们不扯别的,就说说《海港》和马洪亮吧!为配合政治形势需要,1971年有关部门决定拍摄一部反映工业建设情况的电影,于是有人提议以已经演出的淮剧《海港的早晨》为蓝本改编京剧。同意后...
4 陈钰琪剧照两世欢,两世欢陈钰琪服装造型本文由明星粉丝团作者柴扉原创,未经允许不得转 说到最近热播的古装剧之中,不少网友觉得迪丽热巴出演的《三生三世枕上书》算是颜值很高的一部作品了。这部作品之中迪丽热巴出演的凤九虽然是美,不过不少网友也依旧觉得迪丽热巴五官太硬朗,多了点异域风情之美,少了一点古典美。娱乐圈之中的古典女星不少,很多也不输女神...
5 唐果儿妈妈的扮演者蒋方婷《亲爱的设计师》饰演唐果儿近日,中国首部时尚设计师写实剧《亲爱的设计师》辗转于上海、江苏两地紧张拍摄中,该剧由台湾著名导演罗灿然执导,张佳宁、蒋方婷、蒋毅、盛冠森等青春实力派演员领衔主演。蒋方婷化身俏皮时尚评论家“唐果儿”,与以往饰演的角色反差颇大,人物层次尤为鲜明丰富。官方曝光主演造型 蒋方...
6 曾志伟和吴孟达,曾志伟跟吴孟达演的电影娱乐圈就是个江湖,有的少年成名,有的大器晚成,有的一路走红,也有的中途陨落。在这众多演员群体中,有一个独特的群体,那就是童星。但他们的命运轨迹却大不相同,有现在大红大紫的,比如我们熟知的张一山、杨紫,他们因出演《家有儿女》的刘星和韩雪,而让观众家喻户晓,如今更是火得一塌糊涂。也有当时火遍大街小巷的童...
7 我的团长我的团 我带你们回家,从我的团长我的团27年军旅长路,此番离别,是否承载了生命不可承受之轻?从士兵到团长,一路奋进、风雨兼程,是什么让他百炼成钢?一座铁打营盘,一名铁血老兵,留下“我的团长我的团”的传奇佳话。即将,团长就要离去,团里团外静悄悄。营盘的寂寥、官兵的忧伤,传达着他们心底的声音:我们的好团长,您叫我们如何说得出“再见”。纵是百...
8 李莫愁的扮演者是谁 雪梨,李莫愁饰演者雪梨演过李莫愁的4位女星,张馨予最妖艳,雪莉版堪称经典。 说起《神雕侠侣》这部电视剧相信很多朋友都曾看过,这部电视剧是改编自金庸的武侠小说,这部电视剧中杨过和小龙女之间的故事也感动不少人,除了这两个角色外,相信大家还记得很多这部剧中的其他配角,今天小编要和大家讲的这一个配角叫做李莫愁。《神雕侠侣》这部电...
9 琅琊榜2萧元启和萧平旌,琅琊榜萧元启结局书接上文,琅琊榜之风起长林,是继琅琊榜之后又一大作,当初总说,没有胡歌就不看琅琊榜了,最后还是没忍住看了并且一发不可收拾,其实吧,自己心里也很清楚,梅长苏已经成为过去式,胡歌不可能再作为主角出演琅琊榜。风起长林的故事,在琅琊榜五十年之后,当年的人基本都不在了,就剩下几个,琅琊阁的蔺晨,已成为老阁主,...
10 艳骨静殊扮演者近日,由著名导演蒋家骏担任总导演,谭友业、綦小卉联合执导,宁波摩登视界文化传媒、北京青果时光文化、无锡栖客影视联合制作出品的大型古装悬疑偶像剧《艳骨》,正式杀青。青年实力演员孙歌璐在剧中饰演赵如是,一人分饰两角,充满挑战,而剧中角色的虐心爱恋也成为一大亮点。电视剧《艳骨》是一部集偶像、悬疑、爱情、武...
杨明娜饰演练辟邪 近日,由梁胜权、黄俊文执导,佟梦实、王秀竹、杨明娜等主演的古装玄幻剧《玄门大师》已上线播出。实力派演员杨明娜在剧中饰演了五岳仙盟副盟主练辟邪,是一个冷艳霸气的毒舌师傅,也是一个耗尽心力,并救下了所有人的武林高手。该角色一出场,网友就被杨明娜强大的气场所震慑,并且直呼:不敢跟练辟邪B...
2 小龙女女星,李小龙女友她眼波传情,温柔可人, 还是颇具英气的美丽女子。她是传说中李小龙的女友之一,他们自幼相识,也是与李小龙合作最多的女演员,是李小龙的“银幕情侣”。如今,李小龙已经去世四十三年,而如今的她已经六十四岁,而却一直都没有结婚。文/优影视苗可秀,1952年出生于中国香港,祖籍广东,演员、主持人。1970年,1...
3 大侠霍元甲电视剧人物人员演员表赵文卓,大大侠霍元甲赵文卓电视剧近日由赵文卓领衔主演,毛林林、寇家瑞、贾宏伟、许政国等主演的中华武术正剧《大侠霍元甲》已与7月28日在央视播出。由爱奇艺、完美世界影视及完美建信联合出品,郭靖宇担任总监制及编剧,李莅樱担任总制片人,柏杉、刘方导演的45集热血传奇电视剧。 《大侠霍元甲》讲述“戊戌变法”失败后九州苍凉,武术宗师霍元甲如...
4 哈利波特秃头是谁,哈利波特演员变丑当年的《哈利波特》究竟有多火?第一部小说出版后,据新闻报道,首版精装图书五百本迅速脱销。在短短几个月内,销量便超过了15万本。随后,由小说改编而成的第一部电影《哈利波特与魔法石》于2002年大陆上映,相信这是许多人的青春回忆。岁月如歌,《哈利波特》系列小说完结至今已经有13年了,系列电影也近9年了。...
5 思美人里的张仪爱谁,思美人张仪和屈原《思美人》中的张仪可以说是为了家国天下不惜牺牲一个女人一生的幸福,而且这个女人还爱着张仪。男人总是利用女人的爱来捆绑住女人的心从而达到自己想要的目的,张仪的雄心壮志、野心勃勃要靠一个女人得到吗?难道他除了把田姬献给楚王没有其他办法了吗?当然不是,他决定把田姬送给楚王,只是因为田姬对他忠心耿耿,他利用...
6 白鹿吴谨言比身高,许凯和白鹿身高许凯是在去年的时候,火起来的一个男星,当初许凯的一出现也是震惊了很多的网友,心想这世间竟然还有如此的美男子,被他给迷的神魂颠倒了起来,如今许凯出道也是有了一段的时间,有了很很多的作品,在里面的他都是有和很多美女合作,当两大女主角碰在一起之后会怎么样呢?吴谨言是许凯的当初走红的电视剧里面女主,当初在《...
7 马向阳中刘玉龙扮演者“不良青年”一直是影视剧中一个特殊存在群体,他们通常不务正业游走街头,持棒呼棍游手好闲,是影视剧作品中常见的反面形象,尤其在非主角视角的作品中,这些“古惑仔”似乎更被统一化地打上了“强霸”“没头脑”和“空有一身蛮力”的标签,愈加模式化的脸谱让角色塑造更难出彩,对演员也更是一种考验。这时候,谁能在人物...
8 五号特工组冈本扮演者更多热门阅读:冈本和坚果手机、小米和初音未来,手机跨界营销你还有什么没听过苹果被泄密,信息安全再敲警钟,这些手机厂商泄密门你知道多少?乐视手机奄奄一息,但你知道“梦想窒息”手机曾经有多么努力吗如果你看过周星驰的电影,可能会记得其中那个达文西发明的并没有什么用的手电筒:有光时一定亮、没光时一定灭。很多...
9 丁小岱扮演者是混血嘛由当红实力派演员张翰担任总制片人并携手阚清子、雅玫、郭子千、刘长德、徐阁等人主演的都市励志情感大戏《如若巴黎不快乐》正在芒果TV独家热播中,目前该剧播放量已逼近七亿。昨晚的剧情中,郭子千饰演的何喜嘉正式登场。作为洁白(雅玫饰)的妹妹,她对外隐瞒身份成为阮曼君(阚清子饰)的助理,实时监听佟画夫妇的动向...
10 程雨柔的扮演者星娱CP,现实中你的恋爱是哪一对呢?副标题:《逆袭之星途璀璨》情侣CP,你粉哪一对?最近奇剧频出,《双世宠妃》、《我的前半生》......当然,前段时间一直粉的由橙光游戏改变的影视剧《逆袭之星途璀璨》剧情引人入胜。由兴格传媒、企鹅影视共同出品,普提查 克瑟辛(Push)、宋轶、彦希、种丹妮、韩雪、胡...
关于新趣头条 | 联系方式 | 发展历程 | 新趣头条帮助 | 广告联系 | 网站地图
备案号:赣ICP备2022011427号-2 技术支持:娱乐资讯